You are reserving a spot for Swim Clinics for Triathletes and Swimmers
Saturday, March 16, 2019 1:30 PM
This Event has closed. Please try another Event.
Las Vegas Masters and the Centennial Y are hosting two clinics in the pool on Saturday, March 16, 2019!
We hope you'll join us for one, the other, or both of these clinics for adults:
- Triathlete Clinic at 1:30pm for 90 minutes (1:30-3:00pm)
- Swimmer Clinic at 3:00pm for 90 minutes (3:00-4:30pm)
The Triathlete Clinic at 1:30pm will focus on freestyle.
The Swimmer Clinic at 3:00pm will cover all 4 strokes, starts and turns, moving from one topic to the next based on audience demand.
Both clinics are open to adults, ages 18 and older.
What to Wear, What to Bring
Wear a swimsuit. Bring goggles. If possible, bring fins and paddles too, but the Y will have some to borrow as well. The Centennial Y has an indoor heated pool at about 82 degrees.
The Clinic Coach: A Premier Expert from U.S. Masters Swimming
Mel Goldstein was the 2001 Speedo US Masters Coach of the year, Mel won the 1997 Ransom J. Arthur MD Award that goes annually to a person who best supports the objectives of Masters swimming. It is the highest honor bestowed by United States Masters Swimming. He is a past President of USMS and a USMS All American with 255 Individual Top Ten Achievements. In 2012, he was inducted into the International Masters Swimming Hall of Fame.
The City of Las Vegas Centennial Hills Community Center, Operated by the YMCA
a.k.a. "Centennial Y"
6601 N. Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89131
The Centennial Y is a beautiful facility, very close to the intersection of the 95 and the 215 in the northwest of Las Vegas.
Registration for the Clinic
- Register for the Clinic here online by clicking the "Register Now" button below. Please register by March 15 at 6pm. Late registrations accepted through 1pm on clinic day, March 16. Our limit is 18 swimmers per clinic session.
- Clinic fee is $35 per person. Clinic fees are paid by credit card and processed by ClubAssistant.com Events.
- Centennial Y members may use a coupon code provided by Anna Spicer or Svanannah McKie.
- Non-Y members may enter the Y as a guest of the swim clinic, and will be asked to sign a waiver before proceesding to the pool.
Contact Karin Wegner from Las Vegas Masters Swim Team at 732-233-0019