You are reserving a spot for 400 Kick for Time - A USMS Postal Event
Sunday, December 1, 2013 - Friday, January 17, 2014.
This Event has closed. Please try another Event.
USMS Sanction #383-S019
Why the 400 Kick for Time?
It's a repeating set we do at MEMO, and we wanted the world to have just as much fun. Kicking is an important component of fast swimming, and really, does anyone kick enough?
1. Must use a kickboard.
2. No "stroking" into wall.
3. No flip turns.
4. You may do the 400 Kick for Time in any 25 yard length pool.
5. Must be completed between December 1 and December 31, 2013.
6. Entry must be submitted online or received by mail by January 17, 2014.
7. Swimmers who change age groups during the event may enter and pay twice, but must kick the event twice, once in each age group.
8. One watch per swimmer.
9. No fins allowed.
10. Two kickers per lane maximum, with no circle swimming.
Unique 400 Kick Awards for the first three finishers in each age group, men and women.
Entry fee $10.00
Event T-Shirt $20.00 including shipping
Register online on Club Assistant - click on the REGISTER NOW link below to begin.
Online entries are paid by credit card to "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Request a Paper Entry Form by sending a SASE to Marcia Benjamin, 769 Rodney Dr., San Leandro, CA 94577-3826. Checks are payable to MEMO Swim Team.
Complete results will be available by mail or online. Preliminary results will be posted on the PacMasters website at www.pacificmasters.org by January 22, 2014, for two weeks. All corrections must be sent to the event director during those two weeks. Final results will be posted approximately one week later.
Registration is not available at this time.