"Kick" the event between December 1-31, 2019
Enter your results on this website by January 12, 2020.
The event shall be performed in a USMS organized/supervised practice.
Why the 400 Kick for Time?
Kicking is good for you! More kicking is even better! This is one of those things that gets better the more you do it, and at a faster improvement rate than swimming. That's good enough, right? Compare yourself to others without leaving your pool.
- You may use any style of kicking, and you may change styles, but you must use a kickboard.
- No "stroking" into wall.
- No flip turns.
- You may do the 400 Kick for Time in any length course and convert to yards using this time conversion utility. When using the utility, please select your EVENT only as the 400IM! No other event will correctly convert.
- Must be completed between December 1-31, 2019.
- Entry must be submitted online or received by mail by January 12, 2020.
- In open water and postal swims, the eligibility of a swimmer shall be determined by the age of the swimmer on December 31 of the year of competition, except for 18-year-olds, who must be 18 on the day that they swim.
- No fins allowed.
- Two kickers per lane maximum, with no circle swimming.
- One watch per swimmer, no paceclock times
Unique 400 Kick Awards for the first three finishers in each age group, men and women. You have your choice of custom large magnet or plaque.Fees:
Entry fee $10.00
Event T-Shirt $18.00 including shipping
Event Hoodie $30.00 including shipping
You can buy apparel during online registration. Or, if you want to buy apparel later, you can go to this shopping cart link
Register online on Club Assistant - click on the REGISTER NOW link below to begin.
Online entries are paid by credit card to "ClubAssistant.com Events."Team Entries:
Team entries are gladly accepted! Email Marcia Benjamin at email@example.com
for entry procedures.Results
Complete results will be available by mail or online. Preliminary results will be posted on the PacMasters website at www.pacificmasters.org
by early February, 2020, for two weeks. All corrections must be sent to the event director during those two weeks. Final results will be posted approximately one week later.