You are reserving a spot for 7th Annual Pacific Master Meeting and Celebration
Sunday, November 12, 2017 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM.
Please join your fellow Pacific Master members in the pool, classroom, meeting room and around tables of delicious food to experience the community of Master Swimming and to celebrate highlights of the previous year in Pacific.
Guests of Pacific Masters members are welcome to attend for $25, payable online with a credit card. Your credit card transaction will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events".
Schedule of Events:
November 8, 2017 at 5 pm.
- 8:30-9:30am Swim Workout located at Acalanes High School, 1200 Pleasant Hill Rd, Lafayette, CA 94549. Head Coaches Stu and Mary Kahn. The swim workout has a maximum of 100 participants.
- 10:15-11:30am Tech Talk. Suzie Dods coordinating. Saint Mary's College, 1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556 in the Soda Event Center.
- 11:45am-12:30pm Catered Lunch. Saint Mary's College in the Soda Event Center.
- 12:45-2:15pm Keynote Speaker Natalie Coughlin. Saint Mary's College in the Soda Event Center.
- 2:20-3:15pm Annual Meeting. Year in Review, Elections, Awards. Saint Mary's College in the Soda Event Center.
*Due to the popularity of the event, each club may be limited to the number of participants based upon capacity.
*The swim workout has a maximum of 100 participants.
If you register to attend, and ultimately must cancel, please inform us as early as possible by emailing email@example.com. If you have paid the $25 guest fee, and need to cancel and request a refund, please inform us as early as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.