Please join your fellow Pacific Masters members in the pool, classroom, meeting room and around tables of delicious food to experience the community of Masters Swimming, to learn and understand more about our sport, to listen to an Olympian and World Record holder share his story, and to celebrate highlights of the previous year in Pacific.
While the meeting is free for members, guests of Pacific Masters members are welcome to attend for $25, payable online with a credit card. Your credit card transaction will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events".
Location: All events are at Saint Mary's College
1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556
Schedule of Events:
- 7-7:30am On site registration at the Recreation Center
- 7:40-9:30am Swim Workout and Dryland Workout located in the Recreation Center. Stu & Mary Kahn (DAM, PacMasters Coaches Committee co-chairs) will be in charge of the pool workout and Chris Chorak (PT and owner of Presidio Sport and Medicine) & Paul Lundgren (champion long distance swimmer) will run the dryland portion. Swimmers will be assigned to one of two groups. One group will start with the pool workout and then participate in the dryland workout. The other group will start with dryland and then move to the pool. Each workout will last 50 minutes with 10 minutes to transition. Due to pool and room sizes we are offering these options to accommodate everyone who wants to participate. You MUST pre-register to participate in the pool and dryland workouts. Check in begins at 7 am.
- 10:15-11:30am Tech Talk. Aaron Peirsol. Aaron will give us general training and stroke tips with special attention to backstroke
- 11:45am-1pm Catered Lunch. In the Soda Event Center.
- 12:40-1:00pm Autographs and photos with Aaron Peirsol. In the Soda Event Center.
- 1:05-2:15pm Keynote Address, Aaron Peirsol. In the Soda Event Center.
- 2:15-3:00pm Annual Meeting. Year in Review, Awards. Elections.In the Soda Event Center.
November 12, 2019 at 12 noon Pacific time.
*Due to the popularity of the event, each club may be limited to the number of participants based upon capacity.
Swim Workout and Dryland Workout
Due to limited spaces participants will be divided into 2 groups.
Option A will do dryland first and swim second;
Option B will swim first and do dryland second.
There will be a 10-minute change-over period while the swimmers switch to dryland and the dryland participants switch to the pool. Each group will be limited to 65 participants. Participants should bring their own mats for the dryland portion if possible.
Current Roster of registered attendees for this Event may be viewed here