Pacific Masters Community Talk and Social Hour
Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 7 pm
Join us on May 13th at 7pm PST for our community talk and social hour. We will begin by hearing from a number of our swimmers who swam open water through the winter for the first time with Q&A. Come connect with friends new and old. Themes for the evening include:
- Mind Over Matter
- Dentist Desperate to Swim
- Suffering Less Without a Wetsuit
- Can't be That Bad with the Right Gear
- Lessons Learned in My Addiction
- Year Round Swimming in My Skin
- Wouldn't Have Done it Without Them
- Overcoming a Shark's Fin
2021 USMS membership is required.
Registration closes at noon on May 13.
Zoom Meeting link will be emailed to registrants on May 11. A reminder email will be sent after registration closes.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
This event may be recorded. By participating in this event, you are giving your legal consent to be recorded. A video may be published after the event.