Sanction by Southern Pacific Masters Swimming for USMS, Inc. Sanction # 333-S025
Facility: Pierce College Pool is an outdoor facility featuring 2 pools. 6201 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills. A new timing system and scoreboard will be available for the meet.
Directions: Take the 101 Freeway to Winnetka. Exit at Winnetka and go north one mile to the college. Winnetka is located 6 miles west of the San Diego Freeway (405) and Ventura Freeway (101) interchange.
Entries: Online meet entry deadline is 6pm on Saturday, November, 16. The pre-entry postmark deadline is Saturday, November 9. Entries for the 800 m Freestyle will close at 8:45 a.m. and at the conclusion of the 800 for all other events.
- United States Masters Swimming rules will govern.
- Current SPMS meet procedures will be enforced and take precedence over any errors or omissions on this form.
- The meet referee will be in charge of the meet.
- Any questions regarding the conduct of the meet should be directed to that person.
- All events are timed final.
- Swimmers are limited to a total of 5 individual events, not including relays.
- Age on December 31, 2013 determines the age group of the swimmer for the meet.
- You must be at least 18 years old to compete.
Entry Fees: $25.00 per swimmer flat fee for online and mail-in entries. Note that online entries are paid by credit card to "ClubAssistant.com Events". Deck entries and online entries after Saturday, November 9 allowed for a total of $35.00.
Seeding: All events will be deck seeded slowest to fastest by entered time, ages and sexes combined. Check-in is not required in order to be deck seeded, except swimmers must check in to swim the 800 m Freestyle and the 400 m Individual Medley.
Relays: All relays will be deck entered. Relays are free. For each relay swimmer who is not entered in individual events, a fee of $5.00 and a signed liability release must be submitted with the relay entry. Event 8 is a rare 800 m Freestyle relay, a chance for a record. Event 16 is men’s, women’s, mixed, freestyle or medley relays.
Awards: Individual: SPMS ribbons for places 1 to 3. Relay: SPMS ribbons for first place. Special awards will be given for the swimmers who swim closest to their entered time in each event.
Questions: Deborah Hefter (818) 710-4234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, November 17, 2013
800 warm-up at 8:00 a.m.
800 starts at 9:00 a.m.
1. 800 M Freestyle (check in required)
Additional warm-up after 800 M Free
Event #2 will starts no sooner than 11:00 a.m.
2. 50 M Butterfly
3. 100 M Backstroke
4. 200 M Breaststroke
5. 50 M Freestyle
6. 100 M Butterfly
7. 200 M Backstroke
8. 800 M Freestyle Relay (Men, Women, Mixed; deck enter)
9. 50 M Breaststroke
10. 100 M Freestyle
11. 200 M Butterfly
12. 50 M Backstroke
13. 100 M Breaststroke
14. 200 M Freestyle
15. 400 M Relay (Men, Women, Mixed; medley or freestyle; deck enter)
16. 400 M Individual Medley
Sunday, November 17, 2013 - Session 1
Warm-ups start at 8:00 AM
Meet Session starts at 9:00 AM
Meet Session is estimated to end at 10:30 AM
Sunday, November 17, 2013 - Session 2
Warm-ups start at 10:30 AM
Meet Session starts at 11:00 AM
Meet Session is estimated to end at 1:30 PM