It is now Pacific Time (PST) on .
Thu, Apr 5, 2018
Wed, May 30, 2018
This is the USMS/Adult Registration Page
USA Swimmers (youth) register here
DAM's Annual Lake Berryessa Swim is one of the longest running open water swim events in America. Started in 1981 as a friendly lake swim, this event now attracts nearly 500 swimmers each year to the shores of Lake Berryessa.
Steele Canyon Campground, Steele Canyon Road, Lake Berryessa, Napa, CA (map
1-mile and 2-mile single loop in a freshwater lake
Davis Aquatic Masters. Race Director: Stuart Kahn, email@example.com
. Meet Referee: Mary Kahn (USMS certified). Starter: Jeff Anderson (USAS certified)
Event website: DAM Lake Berryessa Swim
Facebook: fb-DAMLake Berryessa Swim
The adult races are sanctioned by Pacific Masters Swimming for USMS, Inc. Sanction #388-W002
Expected water temperature is 65-70 degrees. Each course is patrolled by safety craft. Individual escorts are not allowed. All swimmers must wear the provided swim cap and follow all USMS Open Water rules. Mandatory safety briefings will be held at 8:50 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m. at the information kiosk. The Event Safety Plan will be posted at the registration desk on race day and is available prior to race day by request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Deep water, wave starts (see below). Finish
: For 2 mile events, 2 hours after wave start For 1 mile events, 1 hour after wave start. Safety craft will remove swimmers who fall short of the cutoff times.
This event is open to USMS registered swimmers or members of an equivalent organization (for foreign swimmers). To register for the event, you must provide proof of current membership. You may register for a USMS One-Day Event Membership (OEM) during the online entry.
Paper entry form is available from email@example.com
. Online entry is provided by Club Assistant software (you are here now!).
: Online registration closes Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM (Eastern time); paper entries must be received by Thursday, May 24, 2018. Race day registration available at a higher cost..
Regular (ends 5/30/2018)
- Swim cap
- Post Race Refreshments
- Online Race Results
$40 1-mile or 2-mile swim
$60 Both swims
Race Day (6/2/2018)
$50 1-mile or 2-mile swim
$70 Both swims
$5 USMS insurance surcharge (once per swimmer)
$3.50 additional processing fee applied to online entries.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Online entry is paid by credit card to "ClubAssistant.com Events".
This event is open to U.S. Masters (USMS) registered swimmers or members of an equivalent FINA organization (for foreign swimmers). To register for the event, you must provide proof of current membership. You may register for USMS during your event entry process.
Divided by gender in five-year increments according to USMS Rules (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, etc.).
Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in each designated USMS age group for the Category 1 races. Awards for the the Category 2 races will be presented to the top thrree male and female over all finishers, regard;ess of age. The top male and female finisher in the combined Category 1 events will receive a separate award.
Check-in and Race Day registration open at 7:30 a.m.
Race Day registration close at:
8:55 a.m. for USA-Swimming 2 mile
9:05 a.m. for USMS, Category 1, 2-mile
9:30 a.m. for USMS, Category 2, 2-mile
11:05 a.m. for USA-Swimming 1-mile
11:15 a.m. for USMS, Category 1, 1-mile
11:35 a.m. for USMS, Category 2, 1-mile
Anticipated Race Start Times:
- 9:20 a.m. 2-mile Category 1 (Non-wetsuit & FINA approved textile suits) Men Ages 18-39
- 9:25 a.m. 2-mile Category 1 Women Ages 18-39
- 9:30 a.m. 2-mile Category 1 Men Ages 40+
- 9:35 a.m. 2-mile Category 1 Women Ages 40+
- 9:45 a.m. 2-mile Category 2 (Wetsuit & FINA non-approved suits) Women & Men
- 11:30 a.m. 1-mile Category 1 Men Ages 18-39
- 11:35 a.m. 1-mile Category 1 Women Ages 18-39
- 11:40 a.m. 1-mile Category 1 Men Ages 40+
- 11:45 a.m. 1-mile Category 1 Women Ages 40+
- 11:50 a.m. 1-mile Category 2 (Wetsuit & FINA non-approved suits) Women & Men
Other Event Details:
DAM is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports local swimming related organizations and swimmers with donations and scholarships. All proceeds support the DAM mission.
Please note: If you pay by credit card, your statement will reflect payment to "ClubAssistant.com Events."
- Commemorative t-shirts advance purchase period has ended. Limited quantities of commemorative t-shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
- One food truck from ChickPeas Kitchen will be onsite to satisfy your pre- & post-race cravings with fresh Mediterrenean menus..They offer healthy yet delicious foods including many vegan and gluten-free options. Race day purchase and pickup.
- Lodging: Basic campsites (no running water or electricity) are available at Steele Canyon Campground. Call 1-877-386-4383 for reservations. Full hookup camping sites are available at Pleasure Cove Marina (http://goberryessa.com, click on “Forever Resorts Marinas”). Nearest hotels are in Napa, Vacaville, or Fairfield.
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Online Registration closed on 5/30/2018.