Held at the Westport Weston Family YMCA
Hosted by the Morning Swim Fit Group
Opens: Fri, February 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Closes: Thur, March 15, 2012 at 6 PM
Warm ups: 7:30 AM
Meet Starts: 8:30 AM
Pool must be cleared by 11:00 AM
Eligibility: All YMCA members 18 years of age or older who want to have FUN.
Entries & Fees:
Maximum of 6 individual events and 6 relay events.
Online entry fee $25; Deck entry fee $30. Fees include a meet T-shirt. Net proceeds will be donated to Swim Across the Sound in honor of Maura Marden.
Online entry is preferred.
Online entries are paid by credit card to “ClubAssistant.com Events”
Online entry deadline is 6:00 PM Eastern Time on Thursday March 15, 2012.
Paper/ Mailed Entries:
Paper/mailed entries must be received by Tuesday March 13, 2012.
Deck entries are accepted until 8AM on the day of the meet for $30.
Order of Events:
1. 200 yard Wet T-Shirt Relay
2. 50 yard Double Arm Backstroke
3. 50 yard Free with Fins
4. 100 yard Fly Kick on Back with Fins
5. 100 yard Row Row Your Boat Relay
6. Longest Under Water Swim without Fins
7. 50 yard Back with Fins
8. 50 yard Head High Free
9. 200 yard Chicken Neck Relay
10. 50 yard Fly with Fins
11. 100 yard Swim with the Most Toys
12. 100 yard Kick with Fins
13. 100 yard Ping Pong Anyone? Relay
14. 300 yard Pull with Pull Buoy
15. 50 yard Talk & Kick with Fins, “The Maura”
16. Longest Under Water Swim with Fins
17. Empire State Building Relay
18. 50 yard Wild Card Event
19. 200 yard St. Patty’s Day Relay
- Heats will be seeded randomly, subject to adjustment by the meet official.
- Timers will be available for all events.
- Event rules will be announced at the beginning of each event.
- Winners of each heat are determined by the judgment of the meet official.
- Swimmers should bring their own fins and “toys”. Kickboards and pull buoys are available, though limited to one per person per event.
Contact Barb Baker at email@example.com if you have any questions.