It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Wed, Sep 1, 2021
Sun, Oct 10, 2021
Sanctioned by the Pacific Masters for USMS Inc. Sanction #381-S011
Pacific Masters Swimming wraps up its Pandemic ePostal Challenge Series this month with our return-to-fitness benchmark 500 yard or 400 meter Free. Thank you for your participation. Information on the Challenge Series can be found here.
LOCATION: Events may be swum in any 25-yard, 25-meter or 50-meter length pool but meter-times must be converted into short-course yards. Use this website to convert your meters times to yards.
DATE: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 to Thursday, September 30, 2021. All events must be swum on or between these dates.
ENTRY LIMITS: Only one entry per swimmer. You may swim the event multiple times and choose your best time to enter.
ENTRIES: Online entries only. Enter online at: https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=2037&smid=14064
Deadline for entries: October 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST. No paper entries accepted - online entries only.
Your online entry is not complete until you have received a confirmation of your entry by email. If you do not receive this confirmation following your entry, please contact the Meet Director.
TIMING: A pace clock or stopwatch may be used for timing purposes. If you use a pace clock add “.99” to your documented time. For a time submitted with no tenths or hundredths, .99 second shall be added to the time submitted. The Meet Director reserves the right to remove any clearly incorrect results.
ENTRY FEES: Flat entry fee of $10 per swimmer for online registration. Please note: when paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from “ClubAssistant.com Events.” Net revenues above expenses for the challenge series events sponsored by Pacific Masters will be donated to USMS Adult Learn-to-Swim grants supported by the USA Swimming Foundation.AWARDS: Satisfaction. More tangible awards, commemorating this Pandemic year, will be created for high point earners in each age group for the entire series of ePostals.CHALLENGE SERIES POINTS: 7,5,4,3,2,1 for 1st through 6th place respectively in each age group. There will be special acknowledgement for those who swim the most events throughout the series.ONLINE EVENT: An online event will be scheduled to celebrate all participants in the Challenge Series. Likely the event will be held in late October.MEET DIRECTOR: Bob Anderson, email@example.comEVENTS:
- You may swim the event multiple times within the date range listed and enter your fastest time.
- In-water starts are allowed but no time adjustments can be made.
- Having a Starter and Timer to collect times is recommended but not required for event entry.
- 2020 USMS Rules govern these events, including USMS Rule 102.12.1 regarding swimwear.
- Age on December 31, 2021 determines age group for this ePostal and the entire series.
- Drafting, flotation, and propulsive devices (pull buoys, fins, paddles, snorkels, wet suits, etc.) are not permitted.
- No more than two swimmers should share a lane. If a lane is shared, each swimmer must stay on his or her side of the lane during the entire race (i.e. no circle swimming).
- Participants must follow their facility guidelines for physical distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- Swimmers participate at their own risk.
- USMS starts and strokes rules apply, but we will be using the honor system. Swim fast. Swim fair.
|500 yard or 400 meter Free
QUESTIONS: Contact Bob Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "PACIFICMASTERS.ORG."
Online Registration closed on 10/10/2021.