Sunday, April 8, 2018
MSC Sanction : SBCM 1809
Masters Swimming Association British Columbia
Swim Meet Registration
|Swimmer Registration||Fri, March 2, 2018 11:00 PM PT||Sun, April 1, 2018 11:59 PM PT|
Dates: Sunday, April 8th, 2018
Host: DYNAMO SWIM TEAM
Meet Manager: Patricia Arqueyo
Meet Referee: Joe Elsinga
LOCATION: BURNABY, BC, METROTOWN
POOL: Bonsor Pool
Bonsor Recreation Complex; 6550 Bonsor Avenue, Burnaby, BC, V5H3G4, Canada,Tel: 604 439-1860
The competition pool is 6 lanes, 25 meters with the Omega electronic timing system interfaced with Hytek
Meet Manager program. A shallow 15x 20-metre tank will be available for warm up and warm down.
WARM UP AND START TIMES
SUNDAY, April 8th, 2018
08:00-09:00 AM Warm-Up: 09:00 AM start Heats, Estimated Timeout: 1:00pm
Information and Meet Check in
Note: swimmers must register in person before they can swim.
Open to any Canadian or International Registered Masters swimmer 18 years old as of May 18, 2018. Age as of Dec. 31st,2018 will determine age groups.
Canadian (and US) swimmers must indicate their Provincial registration number (or USMS #) and club affiliation (or status as unattached) with their entries.
Rules of Masters Swimming Canada and warm up procedures and the Swim BC Technical Guide will be in effect at the meet.
3. Seeding is specified in the MSC rules.
4. Relays- No swimmer may swim more than once in any relay event. No mixed Relays. It there are empty lanes a mixed relay can swim exhibition only.
5. The meet will accept up to 100 swimmers provided that sessions are reasonable lengths in order to meet the time lines.
Meet management reserves the right to reduce the number of entries if the meet time lines do not fit a reasonable time frame. Clubs will be notified in advance and will have 24 hours to re-submit entries.
5.ENTRY-DEADLINE: April 1st, 2018.
Swimmers are limited to 5 individual events and they can Register at:
6. LAST SCRATCH DEADLINE is April 5th, 2018.
1. Meet fees will be $9 per event. Relays are Free.
2. Deck entries may be available at a cost of $10.00 per event if space permits subject to the maximum number of events (3) per swimmer FOR SWIMMERS REGISTER IN THE MEET before the entry deadline and that the total number of individual events is limited to 5.
3. Please Enter your events at: https://goo.gl/forms/UbzFIit0zOmAYXz52
4. Cheques are payable to Dynamo Swim Club and are to be sent to Dynamo Swim Club; #105, 10668 138 Street, Surrey, BC, V3T5T2, Canada.
No refund will be given out after the entry deadline.
1.Ribbons for 1st to 6th place.
Meet starts at 9:00 AM
|Please note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Assoc of BC."|