|Swimmer Registration||Mon, Sep 23, 2019 09:00 AM||Sun, Oct 27, 2019 11:59 PM|
This competition is limited to the first 200 entrants.
Currently there are 140 entrants.
COMPETITION HOSTS: Winskill Otters Masters Swim Club
VENUE: Watermania Aquatic Centre
14300 Entertainment Blvd, Richmond BC V6W 1K3
Ample Free parking; coin operated day use lockers and concession are available
POOL: 8-lane 50 metre competition pool w/electronic timing and a small (23m) warm down tank
MEET MANAGER: Nancy Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MEET REFEREE: Barry Parish
OFFICIALS COORDINATOR: Nancy Clark (email@example.com)
1. All swimmers must be registered with a Swim BC, SNC, or other FINA recognized club.
2. Proof of registration may be required for International Masters swimmers.
3. Age groups for individual events will be: 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 etc (five-year age groups increments)
4. Swimmer age is as of December 31st.
5. The meet will be limited to 200 swimmers. Entries will be considered a first-come-first-serve basis.
1. Swimmers are limited to a max of FOUR individual entries plus relays.
2. Swimmers must submit an entry time for each event. Entries with NT will not be accepted.
3. Meet Fees are $45.00 per swimmer.
4. Registration Methods:
a. Online: Swimmers may use the Club Assistant link to submit their entries and payment. Deadline: OCTOBER 27, 2019
b. Email: Entries will not be accepted using this method.
c. Club Entries: Entries will not be accepted using this method.
d. Phone: Entries will not be accepted using this method.
e. Paper Copy: Swimmers may fill in the attached entry form and send in the form along with payment. Deadline: OCTOBER 20, 2019
i. Cheques/bank drafts payable to: Winskill Otters Masters Swim Club
ii. Mailing Address: Nancy Clark 437 Seashell Drive, Delta, BC V4L 2L3
5. All meet fees MUST accompany all entries.
6. Late and/or deck entries will not be accepted. No refunds.
7. Psych Sheets will be posted on the MSABC website as soon as possible after the entry deadline.
8. Heat Sheets will be emailed to all registered swimmers by Friday, Nov 1, 2019 Please print out and bring your own copy.
GENERAL MEET RULES
1. This meet will observe the FINA Technical Rules as outlined in the current FINA Masters Rulebook as well as:
a. From the deep end: Starts shall be permitted from Starting Platforms (blocks) as per FINA FR 2.3 and SW 4.1.
2. The FINA one start rule and SNC warm up procedures will be in effect
3. Current SNC Swim Suit policy will be in effect at this meet.
4. All events will be swum as TIME FINALS.
5. Events will be swum slowest to fastest with all age groups and genders swimming together.
a. In the results, swimmers will be separated into the different genders and age groups.
6. The 400 Free event will be limited to 5 heats (the first 40 swimmers)
a. Clubs/Swimmers will be notified in advance and will have 24 hours to re-submit entries.
7. Meet management reserves the right to reduce this number of entries for all events if the meet time lines do not fit a reasonable time frame. Clubs/swimmers will be notified in advance and will
have 24 hours to re-submit entries if needed.
8. Coaches are asked to check in with the Meet Manager immediately upon arrival to pay outstanding entry fees, pick up Meet Info packages and receive information regarding any changes.
9. Any act of theft, vandalism or similar action will result in immediate disqualification from the meet.
10. All participants are to respect the facility rules including: no deck changing and no outside shoes on deck.
1. There will be a limit of 16 male and 16 female swimmers for this event.
a. Waitlists will be created in the event that 16 spaces of either gender are not filled. Waitlisted swimmers will be advised after October 27, 2019 and prior to meet day.
b. The Positive Check-in Deadline will be 30mins after the start of the session. (11:30am)
2. Heats will be combined (two swimmers per lane, similar gender) as per the Swim BC guidelines.
3. Swimmers will be required to swim front crawl and no other stroke will be allowed.
4. Distance Lap Counters will not be available. Provide own
5. Swimmers MUST provide 2 of their own timers for this event.
1. Age groups for relay events will be: 76-99, 100-119, 120-159, 160-199, 200-239 (forty year increments as high as necessary)
2. Women’s, Men’s and Mixed relays events will be combined. Swimmers may only swim either on the men’s, women’s or mixed team in the relay events.
a. The Relay events will be separated out in the results.
3. Mixed relay teams MUST have 2 females and 2 males per team.
4. Deadline for relay name/order changes will be:
a. For the Medley Relays: 10:20am
b. For the Free Relays: 1:00pm.
c. The Relay card form is attached to this meet package. Clubs are responsible to bringing their own copies to the meet and submitting them to the Clerk of Course/office.
1. Individual scoring: 20-17-16-15-14-13-12-11 Relay scoring: 40-34-32-30-28-26-24-22
2. Scores from this meet will be included in the League Trophy Award as per the MSABC League Trophy policy.
WARM UP AND SESSION TIMES
Sunday Nov. 3, 2019
Warm-up 10:00 - 10:45am
Competition 11:00am - 5:00pm
Note: Session completion time is approximate
1. Each swimmer will receive a Participation Certificate with space for result labels to be added.
2. An envelope will be available for each club at the Clerk of Course/Welcome desk. Result Labels will be sent to each club contact at the end of the meet.
1. Record attempt forms are attached to this meet package. It is the swimmer and/or coach’s responsibility to fill out the form and submit to the Clerk of Course/office prior to the start of the session.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Riverport
10688 No. 6 Road, Richmond, BC
Quote – Winskill Otters Masters Swim Club.
Standard Room: $133.00 per night
Rooms subject to availability
|2||Mixed||400 M||Medley Relay|
|3||Men||400 M||Medley Relay|
|4||Women||400 M||Medley Relay|
|13||Mixed||400 M||Free Relay|
|14||Men||400 M||Free Relay|
|15||Women||400 M||Free Relay|
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Assoc of BC."