It is now Eastern Time (AEST) on .
Sun, Apr 16, 2017
Wed, May 17, 2017
Date: 20 May 2017
Venue: Launceston Aquatic Centre
Warmup: 1.30pm for 2.00pm start.
Entry fees: Registration fee $5 (includes pool entry) PLUS $10 fee per event,
Conditions of entry
You may enter two (2) events
- As entry into two events is at the organisers discretion, the 2nd swim may be cancelled due to pool time constraints.
- Where an event entry is cancelled or not accepted, there will be a full refund of the $10 event fee. In such a circumstance, you will be contacted for details of the BSB and account number for refund crediting to your account.
- Form strokes or medley strokes may be swum – please indicate in the notes on the entry form.
- The meet will be conducted under Masters Swimming Australia rules as at the closing date for entries.
- Events will be deck seeded slowest to fastest.
- Please note: Swimmers are to provide their own person to count their laps (if required). Lap counters will be provided.
Entry Procedures: Entries are via Club Assistant only and will open from 11.59 pm 16 April to 11.59 am on 16 May.
The program (for individual events only) will be available from SwimPhone and will also be available for download from the website by 17 May.
Warm-ups start at 1:30 PM
Meet starts at 2:00 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 6:30 PM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."
Online Registration closed on 5/17/2017.