MSTAS 23rd LCLD Championships
Saturday, November 24, 2018
Masters Swimming Tasmania
Swim Meet Registration
It is now 11:51 AM ET Time on Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
23rd Long Course Long Distance Championships
Clarence Aquatic Centre, 4 Loinah Cresent, Montagu Bay, Tasmania
Saturday, 24 November 2018. Warm up 2.30 pm for 3 pm start. The meet is scheduled to end at 6 pm.
Event 1. 1500 M Freestyle
Event 2. 800 M Freestyle
Event 3. 400 M Freestyle
$5.00 entry plus $10 per event - maximum of 2 events (includes pool entry).
Conditions of entry
- Form strokes (including medley may be swum – please indicate in the Notes Section on the entry form when registering online).
- Due to limitations on pool availability, swimmers registering for two events may be limited to one event at the discretion of the Meet Director. Refunds will apply in this circumstance.
- Event heats will be deck seeded slowest to fastest.
- Age as at 31 December 2018.
- Rules of MSA as at closing date of entries (Saturday 17 November) apply.
- All competitors must be registered with MSA/FINA at the time of entry.
- No changes to entries or refund of entry fees after the close of entries, except at the discretion of the Meet Director.
- Swimmers are to provide their own person to count laps, if required. Lap counter flip boards will be provided.
Entries are only via Club Assistant and close 11.59 pm on Saturday 17 November. The program will be available from SwimPhone and will also be available for download from the website by 19 November.
Note to Competitors
As the Clarence Aquatic Centre has only one pool, the outside lanes will be used for warm up and swim down and only six lanes will be used for competition events.
Warm-ups start at 2:30 PM
Meet starts at 3:00 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 6:00 PM
Please note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."