|Swimmer Registration||Mon, Apr 29, 2019 11:59 AM||Mon, May 27, 2019 11:59 PM|
24th SHORT COURSE LONG DISTANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday, 1st June 2019 Launceston Aquatic Centre
Warmup 1:30 pm for 2:00 pm Start
Registration fee $5 (includes pool entry) PLUS $10 fee per event
Conditions of entry
You may enter two (2) events
• As entry into two events is at the organiser’s discretion, the 2nd swim may be cancelled due to pool time constraints.
• Where an event entry is cancelled or not accepted, there will be a full refund of the $10 event fee. In such a circumstance, you will be contacted for details of the BSB and account number for refund crediting to your account.
• Form strokes or medley strokes may be swum – please indicate in the notes at the end of the entry form.
• The meet will be conducted under Masters Swimming Australia rules as at the closing date for entries.
• Events will be deck seeded slowest to fastest.
Please note: Swimmers are to provide their own person to count their laps (if required). Lap counters will be provided.
Entries are via Club Assistant only and will open from 11:59am 29 April – 27 May to 11.59pm. Access to the entry system is from the events website – MST 24th Short Course Long Distance Championships
The program (for individual events only) will be available from SwimPhone and will also be available for download from the website by 29 May.
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."