It is now Eastern Time (AEDT) on .
24th Long Course Long Distance Championships at the Doone Kennedy Hobart Aquatic Centre, 1 Davies Ave, Hobart, Tasmania
Saturday, 30 November 2018
Warm up 11.30 am for 12 noon start. The meet is scheduled to end at 3 pm.
Event 1. 1500 M Freestyle
Event 2. 800 M Freestyle
Event 3. 400 M Freestyle
AOE will be used for this meet
$5.00 entry plus $10 per event - maximum of 2 events (includes pool entry).
Conditions of entry
Entries will close at 11.59pm on Saturday 23 November. The program will be available from SwimPhone and will also be available for download from the website by Wednesday 27 November,
- Competitors may enter two events
- Form strokes (including medley may be swum – please indicate in the Notes Section on the entry form when registering online).
- Swimmers registering for two events may be limited to one event at the discretion of the Meet Director. Refunds will apply in this circumstance.
- Event heats will be deck seeded slowest to fastest.
- Age as at 31 December 2019.
- Rules of MSA as at closing date of entries, Saturday 23 November will apply.
- All competitors must be registered with MSA/FINA at the time of entry.
- No changes to entries or refund of entry fees after the close of entries, except at the discretion of the Meet Director.
- Swimmers are to provide their own person to count laps, if required. Lap counter flip boards will be provided.
- NOTE TO CLUBS - Participating clubs are requested to provide timekeepers.
Warm-ups start at 11:30 AM
Meet starts at 12:00 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 3:00 PM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."