It is now Eastern Time (AEST) on .
Mon, Jan 20, 2020
Fri, Mar 6, 2020
Relay Team Registration
Sat, Mar 7, 2020
Wed, Mar 11, 2020
Relay Online Registration closed at 11:59 PM on Wed, Mar 11, 2020.
MSTAS 36th Summer Long Course Championships
Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 March 2020
Doone Kennedy Hobart Aquatic Centre, Hobart, Tasmania
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Individuals may enter a maximum of 5 individual events (excluding relays). The entry fee for individual registration is a fixed total of $50.00.
- Age is as at 31 December 2020. Minimum age is 18 years on the closing date for entries.
- Meet will be conducted under Masters Swimming Australia rules as at the close of entries.
- All competitors must be registered (Financial and Active) members of Masters Swimming Australia for 2020 before registering for these championships.
- Clubs may enter more than one relay team per age group, however only the nominated A team result will be counted towards Club Championship and Relay Championships points.
- The entry fee for each relay team is $7.50. Fees for relays can be paid at the time of entry online or by direct debit to Masters Swimming Tasmania BSB: 037010 A/C 256105 (Westpac) by Friday 13 March.
- There will be no alterations to events entered or refund of entry fees after the close of entries.
Electronic timekeeping will be used. Clubs are asked to provide backup timekeepers for the duration of the meet.
- Medals will be awarded to first, second and third highest male and female aggregate point scorers in each age group. Medal points are awarded on a scale of 10 to 1 for placings per event.
- Male and Female Swimmer of the Meet trophies are awarded based on aggregate FINA points.
- Summer Championship Trophy (based on the total individual and relay points per club).
- New Norfolk Trophy (based on the total points per club divided by the number of registered members at the end of the previous year).
Individual online entries will open on Monday 20 January and will close at 11.59pm Friday 6 March.
Relay team entries will open on Saturday 7 March at 11.30am and close at 11.59pm Wednesday 11 March.
Relay team members names may be altered with the Recorder prior to the start of each session.
Late entries will not be accepted.
The event program with heat and lane allocations will be available online via the MSTAS website by Tuesday 10 March and via SwimPhone. A printed program can be ordered when registering for the event if required or downloaded and printed locally. PRESENTATION LUNCH
The presentation lunch will be held on Sunday 15 March at the Philip Smith Centre, 2 Edward Street, Glebe (a short walk from the pool) commencing at 12:00 noon. Cost of the lunch is $18 per head to be paid online when registering for the event. Please note that people who have not pre-paid online will not be admitted to the presentation lunch.
Summers Championships 2020 Meet Director
Mobile: 0437 124 210
Saturday, March 14, 2020 -
Warm-ups start at 1:30 PM
Meet Session starts at 1:40 PM
Meet Session is estimated to end at 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 15, 2020 -
Warm-ups start at 8:00 AM
Meet Session starts at 8:40 AM
Meet Session is estimated to end at 11:30 AM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."
Online Registration closed on 3/6/2020.