It is now Eastern Time (AEST) on .
Sat, Oct 31, 2020
Sat, Dec 5, 2020
MSTAS 25th Short Course Long Distance Championships
Saturday 12th December 2020
Warm up 1:30 am for 2:00pm start. The meet is scheduled to end by 5 pm.
Event 1 1500 Metre Freestyle
Event 2 800 Metre Freestyle
Event 3 400 Metre Freestyle
Electronic timing will be used, and warm up/swim down lanes will be available.
$5.00 registration plus $10.00 per event (includes pool entry)
Conditions of entry
- Competitors may enter two individual events.
- Form strokes or medley strokes may be swum – please indicate this in the Notes Section on the entry form when registering online.
- Swimmers registered for two events may be limited to one event on the day at the discretion of the Meet Director due to time constraints. Refunds will apply.
- Event heats will be heat seeded slowest to fastest.
- Age as at 31 December 2020.
- Rules of MSA as at the closing date of entries apply.
- All competitors must be registered with MSA at the time of entry.
- No changes to entries or refund of entry fees after the close of entries, except at the discretion of the Meet Director.
- Swimmers are to provide their own person to count laps if required. Lap counter flip boards will be provided.
- Note to Clubs. Participating clubs are requested to provide timekeepers.
Individual entries are via online Club Assistant only. Entries will open on Saturday 31st October at 11.59am and will close 11.59 pm on Saturday 5th December.
PARKING AT POOL
- Entries will only be to open to Masters swimmers who are Tasmanian residents or meet the Tasmanian Health Department requirements for entry into Tasmania as they stand on 12th Dec.
- Individuals must abide by the Launceston Aquatic Centre COVID-19 Plan and follow all directions from LAC staff. All entrants must also comply with MST’s COVID-19 requirements for pool entry.
- Individuals must comply with 1.5m social distancing at all times within the Pool Hall.
- MST reserves the right to close entries early to maintain meet attendance below the Pool Hall maximum capacity of 250 people.
Memorial Hall / Bowls Club, $2.00 per 3 hours, maximum of 6 hours, Monday to Sunday 9am- 5pm
Leisure and Aquatic Centre, $1.00 per 90 minutes (90 minute limit), Monday to Sunday 9am - 5pm
High Street off-street parking spaces, FREE parking: Saturday, Sunday
Warm-ups start at 1:30 PM
Meet starts at 2:00 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 5:00 PM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."
Online Registration closed on 12/5/2020.