It is now Eastern Time (AEST) on .
Mon, Jan 18, 2021
Sun, Mar 14, 2021
Relay Team Registration
Sat, Mar 13, 2021
Wed, Mar 17, 2021
Relay Online Registration closed at 11:59 PM on Wed, Mar 17, 2021.
MSTAS 37th Summer Long Course Championships
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 March 2021
Doone Kennedy Hobart Aquatic Centre
TIMEKEEPING Electronic timekeeping will be used. Clubs are asked to provide backup timekeepers for the duration of the meet. AWARDS Individual:
- Individuals may enter a maximum of 5 individual events (excluding relays). The entry fee for individual registration is a fixed total of $50.00.
- Age is as at 31 December 2021. Minimum age is 18 years on the closing date for entries.
- Meet will be conducted under Masters Swimming Australia rules as at the close of entries.
- All competitors must be registered members of Masters Swimming Australia for 2021 before registering for these championships.
- Clubs may enter more than one relay team per age group, however only the nominated A team result will be counted towards Club Championship and Relay Championships points.
- The entry fee for each relay team is $7.50. Fees for relays can be paid at the time of entry online or by electronic funds transfer to Masters Swimming Tasmania BSB: 037010 A/C 256105 (Westpac) by Friday 19 March.
- There will be no alterations to events entered or refund of entry fees after the close of entries.
ENTRIES IndividualsIndividual online entries will open on Monday 18 January and will close at 11.59am Saturday 13 March. The link to the Masters Swimming Tasmania Club Assistant online entry system will be available via the Masters Swimming Tasmania website. RelaysRelay team entries will open on Saturday 13 March at 11.30am and close at 11.59pm Wednesday 17 March. Relay team members names may be altered with the Recorder prior to the start of each session. Please note that late entries will not be acceptedEVENT PROGRAMSA draft event program with heat and lane allocations will be available online via the Masters Swimming Tasmania website by Tuesday 16 March and via SwimPhone. A final printed program can be ordered when registering for the event or downloaded and printed locally from Thursday 18 March. PRESENTATION LUNCH The presentation lunch will be held on Sunday 21 March at a venue to be advised commencing at 12:00 noon. The venue and cost of the lunch will be advised when individual online entries open in January. Payment is to be made online only. Please note that people who have not pre-paid online will not be admitted to the presentation lunch. ENQUIRIESPhilip Tyrell Summers Championships 2021 Meet DirectorMobile: 0437 124 210Email: email@example.com
- Medals will be awarded to first, second and third highest male and female aggregate point scorers in each age group. Medal points are awarded on a scale of 10 to 1 for placings per event.
- Male and Female Swimmer of the Meet trophies are awarded based on aggregate FINA points.
- Summer Championship Trophy (based on the total individual and relay points per club).
- New Norfolk Trophy (based on the total points per club divided by the number of registered members at the end of the previous year).
Saturday, March 20, 2021 -
Warm-ups start at 1:30 PM
Meet Session starts at 2:10 PM
Meet Session is estimated to end at 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 21, 2021 -
Warm-ups start at 8:00 AM
Meet Session starts at 8:40 AM
Meet Session is estimated to end at 11:30 AM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "Masters Swimming Tasmania."
Online Registration closed on 3/14/2021.