It is now Eastern Time (AEDT) on .
MSTAS 26th LCLD Championships
Saturday 23 October, 2021
Doone Kennedy Hobart Aquatic Centre, 1 Davies Ave, Hobart 7000
Warm up 11.30am for 12 noon start. The meet is scheduled to end by 2.30pm.
Event 1 1500m Freestyle
Event 2 800m Freestyle
Event 3 400m Freestyle
AOE will be used and warmup/swim down lanes will be available in the dive pool.
$5.00 registration plus $10.00 per event (includes pool entry).
Conditions of Entry
- Competitors may enter two individual events.
- Form strokes may be swim - please indicate this in the Notes Section on the entry form when registering online.
- Swimmers registered for two events may be limited to one event on the day at the discretion of the Meet Director due to time constraints. Refunds will apply.
- Event heats will be heat-seeded slowest to fastest.
- Age as at 31 December 2021.
- Rules of MSA as the closing date of entries will apply.
- All competitors must be registered with MSA at the time of entry.
- No changes to entries or refund of entry fees after the close of entries, except at the discretion of the Meet Director.
- Swimmers are to provide their own person to cont lap if required. Lap counter flip boards will be provided.
- Notes to Clubs. Participating clubs are requested to provide at least one timekeeper per lane to operate the electronic semi-automatic backup system and a hand held watch to records lap and split times.
Individual entries through Club Assistant have been suspended. Entry will be manual entry only, form on website. Entries will open on Saturday 28 August and will close 11.59pm on Saturday 16 October.
Warm-ups start at 11:30 AM
Meet starts at 12:00 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 2:30 PM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "MASTERSSWIMMINGTAS."
Online Registration closed on .