It is now Eastern Time (AEDT) on .
Sat, Apr 30, 2022
Fri, May 27, 2022
MST 27th Short Course Long Course Championships
Saturday 4th June 2022
Launceston Aquatic Centre, High Street, Launceston, TasmaniaProgram
Warm up 1:30pm for a 2:00pm start. The meet is scheduled to end by 5:30pm.
Event 1 1500m Freestyle
Event 2 800m Freestyle
Event 3 400m FreestyleAOE
will be used and warmup/swim down lanes will be available.Entry Fee
$5.00 registraton plus $10.00 per event (includes pool entry)Conditions of Entry
- Competitors may enter two individual events.
- Form strokes or medley may be swum - please indicate in the Notes Section when entering online.
- Swimmers registered for two events may be limited to one event on the day at the discretion of the Meet Director due to time constraints. Refunds will apply in this situation.
- Events will be seeded slowest to fastest.
- Age as at 31st December 2022.
- Rules of MSA as the closing date of entries will apply.
- All competitors must be registered with MSA or their FINA Federation at the time of entry.
- No changes to entries or refund of entry fess after the close of entries, except at the discretion of the Meet Director.
- Swimmers are to provide their own person to count laps if required. Lap counter flip boards will be provided.
- Note to Clubs: participating clubs are requested to provide timekeepers.
Individual entries are via online with Club Assistant only. Entries will open on Saturday 30th Aprtil at 11.59am and will close at 11.59pm on Friday 27th May.COVID-19 Requirements
Parking at the Pool
- Individuals must abide by the Launceston Aquatic Centre COVID-19 Plan and follow all directions from LAC staff. All entrants must also comply with MST's COVID-19 requirements for pool entry.
- Entry to the pool will be via the back entrance.
- Individual must comply with 1.5m social distancing at all times within the Pool Hall.
Memorial Hall/Bowls Club, $2.00 per 3 hours, maximum of 6 hours, Monday to Sunday 9am - 5pm, Leisure and Aquatic Centre, $1.00 per 90 minutes (90 minute limit), Monday to Sunday 9am -5pm High Street off-street parking spaces, Free parking: Saturday and Sunday.
Warm-ups start at 1:30 PM
Meet starts at 2:00 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 5:30 PM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "MASTERSSWIMMINGTAS."
Online Registration closed on 5/27/2022.