It is now Eastern Time (AEST) on .
Sat, Sep 30, 2023
Sat, Nov 11, 2023
MST 28th Long Course Long Distance Championships
Saturday 18th November 2023 at the DKHAC
Warm-up 10.30am for 11.00am start
Event 1: 400m Freestyle
Event 2: 800m Freestyle
Event 3: 1500m Freestyle
Conditions of Entry
- Competitors may enter two individual events.
- Form strokes or medley strokes may be swum – please indicate this in the Notes Section on the entry form when registering online.
- Swimmers registered for two events may be limited to one event on the day at the discretion of the Meet Director due to time constraints. Refunds will apply.
- Event heats will be heat-seeded slowest to fastest.
- Age as of 31 December 2023.
- Swimmers are to provide their own person to count laps if required. Lap counter flip boards will be provided.
- Electronic timing will be used.
- Note to Clubs. Participating clubs are requested to provide timekeepers to operate the electronic semi-automatic timing backup system as well as manual timing with one watch.
Warm-ups start at 10:30 AM
Meet starts at 11:00 AM
Meet is estimated to end at 2:00 PM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "MASTERSSWIMMINGTAS."
Online Registration will open on 9/30/2023.