Sunday, February 4, 2018
Upper Main Line Y Masters
Swim Meet Registration
|Swimmer Registration||Wed, January 10, 2018 12:00 AM ET||Wed, January 31, 2018 11:59 PM ET|
|Recognized by: United States Masters Swimming and Delaware Valley LMSC
Liability: In granting this recognition, it is understood and agreed that United States Masters Swimming, Inc., Delaware Valley LMSC, Upper Main Line YMCA, YMCA of Greater Brandywine and all meet officials shall be held harmless from any and all liabilities or claims for damages by reason of injuries to anyone during the conduct of this meet, which includes warm-up sessions.
Hosted by: Upper Main Line YMCA Swim Team & Masters Workout Group
Meet Directors: Eric Burns email@example.com
Location: Upper Main Line YMCA, 1416 Berwyn-Paoli Road, Berwyn, PA 19312
Course: 6-lane 25 yard pool with non-turbulent lane dividers. Colorado start and automatic timing system with touchpads and 6-lane display board will be used. A separate 25 yard warm-up pool will be available for continuous warm-up throughout the meet. The depth of the pool at the starting blocks is 10 feet and turn end is 3½ feet.
Eligibility: Open to all swimmers 18 years and over. Age on the day of competition shall govern this meet.
Seeding: This meet will be seeded slowest to fastest, regardless of age and sex. NT will not be accepted.
1. This meet will be held in short course yards (SCY) and governed by 2018 USMS rules.
2. Events are pre-seeded, timed final events.
3. The length of the competition course is 25 yards, and is in compliance and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 107.2.1.
4. All swimmers are limited to SIX (6) individual events.
5. USMS number must be included to have your times count for Top 10 recognition. Go to DVMasters.org to register.
6. Entries must be submitted using the swimmer’s best short course times. No Times (NT) will not be accepted (give your best estimate).
7. The 500 free will be limited to 7 heats (42 swimmers)
8. The meet will be capped at 150 swimmers.
Age Groups: 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, etc., in 5-year increments.
Entries for Individual Events:: Entries must be submitted using the Club Assistant online entry form. The meet will be limited to the first 120 swimmers. No Deck Entries will be accepted for individual events.
Entries due by Monday, January 29 th , 2018
Individual Events: $ 5.00
Swimmer Surcharge: $ 25.00
Relay Entries: There are TWO (2) deck-entered relay events. The fee per relay is $10.00 (checks made out to: UMLY). Medley relays (#11) must be turned in by the end of event #6 and Free relays (#18) must be turned in by the end of event #13. Cards will be available at the Announcer’s table. All relay participants must sign the USMS waiver and pay the $10.00 swimmer surcharge.
Refreshments: Complimentary refreshments will be available throughout the meet.
In the event of inclement weather, go to UMLY.org after 9:00 pm on Saturday, February 3 rd , 2018 to check if any last minute cancellations or delayed start times.
Sunday, February 4, 2018 - Session 1 - 500 Free
Warm-ups start at 7:30 AM
Meet Session starts at 8:00 AM
Sunday, February 4, 2018 - Session 2
Meet Session starts at 9:30 AM
|Please note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."|