HOST: Wilson Masters Aquatic Club
SPONSORED: Berks County Aquatic Hall of Fame
MEET DIRECTOR: Denton Quick; firstname.lastname@example.org; 610-301-6743
LOCATION: Wilson High School; 2601 Grandview Blvd, Reading, PA 19609
(Pool location, NOT the location of where entries are to be mailed)
COURSE: Newly renovated 8-lane 25 yard pool with 2 warm up/cool down lanes. Automatic timing system and touchhpads.
ELIGIBILITY: All swimmers 18 and over at time of meet.
SEEDING: Swimmers will be seeded slowest to fastest, regardless of age and sex. Entries with "No Time" will be seeded in the first heats.
- This meet will be held in short course yards and governed by 2017 USMS rules.
- Events are pre-seeded, timed finals events.
- The length of the competition course is 25 yards.
- All swimmers may swim up to a total of 6 individual events.
- The 1650 free will be limited to the first 40 swimmers, max of 5 heats.
- The meet will be capped at 150 swimmers.
- One heat sheet will be provided per swimmer, additonal $1 each for extra.
- Final results will be posted at the meet and online following the meet at DVMasters.org. Results for USMS registered swimmers will be submitted to USMS for Top Ten consideration.
AGE GROUPS: 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+
ONLINE ENTRIES: Online entries must be submitted by midnight October 7, 2017
- Entries must be submitted using this form and must be mailed to the Meet Director.
- You must include your USMS number to have your times count towards Top Ten.
- Deck Entries will be accepted - cash only
- Entries must be post marked by October 7 in order to qualify.
- Fees must be paid by cash or check to Berks County Aquatic Hall of Fame and are non-refundable.
ENTRY FEES: Individual: $5.00; Relays: $12.00
AWARDS: Will be given for 1st through 3rd place for each event for each sex and age group.
SPONSORSHIP: If interested in sponsorship information, contact Jennifer Quick, email@example.com,