It is now Pacific Time (PST) on .
Wed, Aug 1, 2018
Mon, Sep 17, 2018
Hosted by: Sebastopol Masters Aquatic Club
Why the 400 Fastest Pull for Sebastopol?
Sebastopol Masters LOVES to pull! Top 3 men and women overall in each category (paddles or no hand paddles) win a prize! Ribbons awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each category for men and women in each age group. Because who doesn’t love to pull?
- MUST use a pull buoy between the legs, above the knees.
- NO kicking allowed.
- NO dolphin kicks off the walls.
- Flip turns ARE allowed.
- If you lose the buoy at any point, you must reattach it between the legs, above the knees.
- The 400 pull can be swum in any length pool. 400 pull time MUST be converted to yards using the Swim Swam online conversion tool. https://swimswam.com/swimming-times-conversion-tool/?type=classic
- 400 pull MUST be completed between August 1, 2018-August 31, 2018.
- All mailed entries MUST be postmarked by September 10, 2018 and received by September 17, 2018.
- One time/entry per swimmer.
- You may swim the event as many times as you want for a faster time, but only one time/entry will be accepted per swimmer.
- Cost - $10 per swimmer.
- Each age group will have two categories. Category 1: No hand paddles allowed. Category 2: May use hand paddles.
- In water start only, no diving allowed.
- You may time yourself, OR have someone record your time.
- Paricipants must follow their facility for social distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
Contact Kevin Keatingkevk711@hotmail.com
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Online Registration closed on 9/17/2018.