It is now Pacific Time (PST) on .
Thu, Aug 1, 2019
Mon, Sep 16, 2019
Hosted by: Sebastopol Masters Aquatic Club
Why the 400 Fastest Pull for Sebastopol?
Sebastopol Masters LOVES to pull! The Top 3 Males and Females overall in each category for Sebastopol’s Fastest Pull win a unique prize! Because who doesn’t love to pull??
- MUST use a pull buoy between the legs, above the knees.
- NO kicking allowed.
- NO dolphin kicks off the walls.
- Flip turns ARE allowed.
- If you lose the buoy at any point, you must reattach it between the legs, above the knees.
- The 400 pull can be swum in any length pool. 400 pull time MUST be converted to yards using the Swim Swam online conversion tool. https://swimswam.com/swimming-times-conversion-tool/?type=classic
- 400 pull MUST be completed between August 1, 2019-August 31, 2019.
- All mailed entries MUST be postmarked by September 9, 2019 and received by September 16, 2019.
- One time/entry per swimmer.
- You may swim the event as many times as you want for a faster time, but only one time/entry will be accepted per swimmer.
- Cost - $10 per swimmer.
- Each age group will have two categories. Category 1: No hand paddles allowed. Category 2: May use hand paddles.
- In water start only, no diving allowed.
Contact Kevin Keating
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Online Registration closed on 9/16/2019.