2023 Summer Youth Splashball (8th gr & younger - beginner)
- - 8 week introductory program for athletes brand new to the sport.
- - Boys and girls 8th grade and younger.
- - Fundamental water safety skills required (Swim noodles provided).
- - One 60 minute practice per week at Sierra College - Friday 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- - See calendar for specific dates/times
- - Registration Fee: $115 The Summer Session participation fee of $115 must be paid through Sierra College Community Ed. Go to www.SierraCommunityEd.org to register / pay.
PLEASE do not mail checks to SacPolo.
Focus will be on development of individual skills, team concepts, and the rules of the game.