IAM SwimStrong Dryland Training Program
For IAM members only in 2024:
Supplement your fitness and competition training with dryland workouts each week! Dryland exercises will help improve mobility, flexibility, and strength. The SwimStrong Program has partnered with IAM to provide IAM members up to a full year of weekly dryland workouts designed for swimmers. Every week you will receive access to custom exercises that you can do at home or the gym. This program is endorsed by world-renowned sprint coach and former Australian Olympian, Brett Hawke. It's used by many Junior National Team swimmers, Team USA swim coaches, and SMU in Texas!
- Value: Only a $30 one time fee for current IAM members for up to a full year of workouts. This is a significant value for a program that would normally cost you $900/year as an individual subscriber.
- World Class Dryland: Tailored programs for diverse skill levels.
- Prehab Routines: Injury prevention is key—integrate prehab routines into your daily programming.
- Password-Protected Access: Exclusive entry to a wealth of educational content covering nutrition, wellness, sport psychology, leadership, and training for athletes.
- Customer Service Support: Get assistance from SwimStrong Dryland’s dedicated customer service whenever needed.
- Please register below by logging in to begin receiving workouts. BE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE IS CURRENT. Your workout access and communication will be based on this email address.
- Join the program at any time during 2024 to begin receiving access to workouts. To get access for the entire full year, sign up by December 28th, 2023!
- This program is only offered in 2024 to current IAM members.
- If you cancel your IAM membership, your access to the SwimStrong Dryland program will also be cancelled. No refunds.
- Level 1 - for those who have never done dryland training or have not done dryland for a while.
- Level 2 - for those who have currently been doing some dryland-type of activity on a regular basis.
Whichever level chosen, you will stay with that level for three months with the option to move up a level at the end of three months or stay with the current level.
Workouts are designed to progressively get more challenging every three months and build your strength and flexibilty. Workouts are divided into Days 1/3/5 and Days 2/4 to give you a well-rounded program each week plus mobility/prehab exercises on your days off. Examples:
Each week you have access to a workout separated into Days 1/3/5 and Days 2/4 plus mobility exercises for your days off. Each exercise has a link to a video demonstration and exercises are provided with equipment or no equipment options. Two Levels are offered. Whichever level chosen, you will stay with that level for three months with the option to move up a level at the end of three months or stay with the current level.
Level 1 - Streamline Hold Demo
Level 2 - Streamline Wall Sit
REGISTER TODAY TO BEGIN!Use Member Log-in
below to register. BE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE IS CURRENT.
If you do not remember your login, click the Login/Password retrieval. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org