Please join your fellow Pacific Masters members in the pool, classroom, meeting room and around tables of delicious food to experience the community of Masters Swimming and to celebrate highlights of the previous year in Pacific.
While the meeting is free for members, guests of Pacific Masters members are welcome to attend for $25, payable online with a credit card. Your credit card transaction will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events".
Location: All events are at Saint Mary's College
1928 Saint Mary's Road, Moraga, CA 94556
Schedule of Events:
- 7:30-9:30am Swim Workout and Dryland Workout located in the Recreation Center. Stu & Mary Kahn (DAM, PacMasters Coaches Committee co-chairs) will be in charge of the pool workout and Chris Chorak (PT and owner of Presidio Sport and Medicine) & Paul Lundgren (champion long distance swimmer) will run the dryland portion. Swimmers will be assigned to one of two groups. One group will start with the pool workout and then participate in the dryland workout. The other group will start with dryland and then move to the pool. Each workout will last 50 minutes with up to 10 minutes to transition. Group assignments will be given out upon arrival. We are offering this arrangement to accommodate everyone that wants to participate as our pool space is more limited at St. Mary's. Space is limited. You MUST pre-register to participate in the coached workouts.
- 10:00-11:30am Tech Talk. KimSwims film; award winning Open Water documentary of Kim Chambers' 30 mile journey from the Farralons to San Francisco (75 minutes) + Q & A. In the Soda Event Center.
- 11:45am-12:30pm Catered Lunch. In the Soda Event Center.
- 12:40-1:00pm Autographs and photos with Nathan Adrian. In the Soda Event Center.
- 1:05-2:15pm Keynote Address, Nathan Adrian. In the Soda Event Center.
- 2:15-3:00pm Annual Meeting. Year in Review, Awards. In the Soda Event Center.
October 30, 2018 at 12 noon Pacific time.
*Due to the popularity of the event, each club may be limited to the number of participants based upon capacity.
Swim Workout and Dryland Workout
Due to limited spaces participants will be divided into 2 groups. One group will be participating in a 50 minute swim workout while the other group will be participating in a 50 minute dryland workout. There will be a 10 minute change over period while the swimmers switch to dryland and the dryland participants switch to the pool. Participants should bring their own mats for the dryland portion.
Current Roster of registered attendees for this Event may be viewed here