It is now Pacific Time (PST) on .
Sat, Apr 2, 2016
Wed, Jun 1, 2016
DAM's Annual Lake Berryessa Swim is one of the longest running open water swim events in America. Started in 1981 as a friendly lake swim, this event now attracts over 400 swimmers each year to the shores of Lake Berryessa.
Steele Canyon Campground, Steele Canyon Road, Lake Berryessa, Napa, CA (map
1-mile and 2-mile single loop
Davis Aquatic Masters. Race Director: Melanie Gentles, email@example.com
Event website: DAM Lake Berryessa Swim
Facebook: fb-DAMLake Berryessa Swim
This event is sanctioned by Pacific Masters Swimming for USMS, Inc. (Sanction # 386-W004). USA Swimming (Sanction # pending). Youth members of USA Swimming register here
Expected water temperature is 65-70 degrees. Each course is patrolled by safety craft. Individual escorts are not allowed. All swimmers must wear the provided swim cap and follow all USMS rules. Mandatory safety briefings will be held at 8:30 a.m. and at 10:15 a.m. at the information kiosk. The Event Safety Plan will be posted at the registration desk on race day and is available prior to race day by request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper entry form is available from email@example.com
. Online entry is provided by Club Assistant software (you are here now!).
- Swim cap
- Official Berryessa Mug (classic 12 oz. glass stein - Yes, it's back by popular demand!!)*
- Post Race Refreshments
- Online Race Results
*Mugs guaranteed only for swimmers registered by 5/12/16. Race day mugs subject to availability.
Early Bird (ends 5/4/2016)
$35 1-mile or 2-mile swim
$50 Both swims
Regular (ends 6/1/2016)
$40 1-mile or 2-mile swim
$55 Both swims
Race Day (6/4/2016)
$45 1-mile or 2-mile swim
$60 Both swims
$5 USMS insurance surcharge (once per swimmer)
$3.50 additional processing fee applied to online entries.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Online entry is paid by credit card to "ClubAssistant.com Events".
This event is open to U.S. Masters (USMS) registered swimmers or members of an equivalent FINA organization (for foreign swimmers). To register for the event, you must provide proof of current membership. You may register for USMS during your event entry process.
Divided by gender in five-year increments according to USMS Rules (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, etc.).
Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in each designated USMS and USA-S age group.
Online registration closes Wednesday, June 1, 2016
at 11:59 PM (Eastern time); paper entries must be received by Wednesday, June 1, 2016. Race day registration available.
- Check-in and Race Day registration open at 7:30 a.m.
- 9:10 a.m. USA-S 500 yd
- 9:20 a.m. USA-S 2-mile
- 9:40 a.m. USMS 2-mile
- 10:50 a.m. USA-S 1-mile
- 11:10 a.m. USMS 1-mile
Other Event Details:
DAM is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports local swimming related organizations and swimmers with donations and scholarships. All proceeds support the DAM mission.
Please note: If you pay by credit card, your statement will reflect payment to "ClubAssistant.com Events."
- Commemorative t-shirts may be purchased during event registration. Limited quantities of commemorative t-shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
- Two food trucks, Brunch Boys and Cali Love, will be onsite to satisfy you pre- & post-race cravings. Lunch plates include your choice of Main + Side + Drink made to order on race day. Menu options include: Reuben Sandwich, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Mushroom Sandwich, Mac & Cheese, Chicken Quesadilla, Bacon & Egg Burger, Tri-Tip Sliders, Veggie Sandwich, Chicken & Waffle Sandwich, and more. ONLY $15! Pre-Order to reserve a meal. Race day food subject to availability.
- Lodging: Basic campsites (no running water or electricity) are available at Steele Canyon Campground. Call 1-877-386-4383 for reservations. Full hookup camping sites are available at Pleasure Cove Marina (http://goberryessa.com, click on “Forever Resorts Marinas”). Nearest hotels are in Napa, Vacaville, or Fairfield.
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "DAVIS AQUATIC MASTERS."
Online Registration closed on 6/1/2016.