It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Wed, Jun 1, 2022
Mon, Jun 20, 2022
Quicksilver Masters Mid-Distance Meet
Sanctioned by the Pacific Masters for USMS, Inc. Sanction # 382-S007 LOCATION:
Pacific Masters Swimming Short Course Meet
Saturday, June 25th, 2022
Start time: 10:00 AM
Check in: None
No Same Day Entries
Gunderson High School Pool, 622 Gaundabert Lane, San Jose, CA 95136.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS: We follow the guidelines set by the San Jose Unified School District, Santa Clara County, and/or State of California. Currently masks must be worn indoors (locker room, front office lobby, and classroom). Any changes to these requirements will be communicated to all meet participants prior to the start of the meet.
Take SR 85 to the Santa Teresa Blvd exit. Head south on Santa Teresa, right on Thornwood Drive, right on Chynoweth, and right on Gaundabert Lane. The pool is located at the back of the campus. Parking is available in the solar lot, next to the pool and the football field. PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
Limited parking back by pool behind school. Large parking lot available in front of Gunderson High School. FACILITY:
Outdoor 25 yard x 50 meter pool with up to 9 lanes available for competition. A separate 8 lanes will be available for warm-up/cool down in the well throughout the competition. “Pacific Masters requirements for records and Top 10 consideration are the same as those for USMS.” POOL LENGTH CERTIFICATION:
The length of the competition course without a bulkhead is in compliance and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 106.2.1. TIMING SYSTEM:
The primary timing system will be automatic timing. Times may be submitted for USMS records and USMS Top 10 consideration.TIMING DURING MEET:
Participating teams must fill timing slots according to the number of their swimmers entered in the meet and shall be sent out prior to the meet start for requested timers. TIME:
There will be one (1) session on Saturday, June 25, 2022. SESSION:
Warm-ups will open at 8:30am and will close at 9:45am. Competition will begin at 10:00am. RULES & ELIGIBILITY:
Current USMS rules will govern the meet. All participants must be age 18 or older as of the last day of the meet and be currently registered members of U.S. Masters Swimming. Foreign swimmers must provide proof of current membership in their country’s Masters Swimming governing body. ENTRY LIMITS:
Athletes may compete in up to 3 events per session (not including relays). NOTE: Registrations will close when meet timeline has reached four (4) hours.ENTRY FEES:
$20 for one (1) individual event, $30 for 2-3 individual events. Relay events are $20 per team per event. No refunds will be made. MAILED ENTRIES:
Shall not be accepted. DECK ENTRIES: Shall not be accepted. Pacific Masters requires all swimmers be registered with a valid USMS number before entering meet. Paper USMS registrations will not be accepted at the meet. Non-members can register online using a mobile device and will receive a USMS number at the end of the registration process. CHECK-IN:
This meet shall be pre-seeded. SEEDING:
Fastest to slowest by gender, with the exception of the 400 Free which will be swum as a mixed-gender event. The 400 Free shall be seeded by time, and swimmers may use a 500 Free short-course yards time. At the discretion of the Meet Director, events may be combined on the day of the meet. SCRATCHES:
No penalty for scratches or a no-show to an event. AWARDS:
None PSYCH SHEET:
Psych sheet will be available online, and a link will be emailed to all participants prior to meet operation. HOSPITALITY:
Athletes are encouraged to bring their own snacks and/or meals. Coaches and working Officials will be provided lunch. MEET DIRECTOR:
Michael Greymont email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell (text preferred) (408) 891-2948 MEET REFEREE:
● Smoking and the use of other tobacco products is prohibited on the pool deck, in the locker rooms, in spectator seating, on standing areas and in all areas used by Athletes, during the meet and during warm-up periods.
● Sale and use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all areas of the meet venue.
● No glass containers are allowed in the meet venue.
● No propane heater is permitted except for snack bar/meet operations.
● All shelters must be properly secured (e.g. buckets and bungees).
● Deck Changes are prohibited. Restrooms are open.
● Destructive devices, to include but not limited to, explosive devices and equipment, firearms (open or concealed), blades, knives, mace, stun guns and blunt objects are strictly prohibited in the swimming facility and its surrounding areas. If observed, the Meet Referee or his/her designee may ask that these devices be stored safely away from the public or removed from the facility. Noncompliance may result in the reporting to law enforcement authorities and ejection from the facility. Law enforcement officers (LEO) are exempt per applicable laws.
● Operation of a drone, or any other flying apparatus, is prohibited over the venue (pools, Athlete/Coach areas, Spectator areas and open ceiling locker rooms) any time Athletes, Coaches, Officials and/or Spectators are present.
● Animals other than certified Service Animals are NOT permitted on the pool deck or school grounds. If you have a Certified Service Animal, please check in with the Meet Director.
Warm-ups start at 7:30 AM
Meet starts at 9:00 AM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "QUICKSILVER SWIMMING."
Online Registration closed on 6/20/2022.