It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Tue, Dec 1, 2020
Sun, Jan 10, 2021
"Kick" the event between December 1 and December 31, 2020
Enter your results on this website by January 10, 2021.
The event shall be performed in a USMS organized/supervised practice.
KICK OUT 2020!
Kicking is good for you! More kicking is even better! Compare yourself to others without leaving your pool. Event open to USA Swimmers and USMS Swimmers.
- Kick the event first, then enter
- You may use any style of kicking, and you may change styles, but you must use a kickboard.
- No "stroking" into wall.
- No flip turns.
- No fins allowed.
- You may do the 400 Kick for Time in any length course and convert to yards using this time conversion utility. When using the utility, please select your EVENT only as the 400IM! No other event will correctly convert
- Must be completed between December 1 and 31, 2020.
- Entry must be submitted online or received by mail by January 10, 2021.
- In open water and postal swims, the eligibility of a swimmer shall be determined by the age of the swimmer on December 31 of the year of competition, except for 18-year-olds, who must be 18 on the day that they swim.
- Two kickers per lane maximum, with no circle swimming.
- No pace clock times.
- USA Swimmers must participate under the supervision of a certified USA Swimming Coach Member, during a designated practice.
- Participants must follow their facility guidelines for physical distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html.
Unique 400 Kick Awards for the first three finishers in each age group, men and women. You have your choice of a custom large magnet or plaque.Fees:
Entry fee $10.00
2020 Women's V-neck T-Shirt: $23, including shipping
2020 Men's crew-neck T-Shirt: $20, including shipping
2020 Hoodie: $60, including shipping
400 KFT Logo Zip: $55, including shipping
You can buy apparel during online registration. Or, if you want to buy apparel later, you can go to this shopping cart link
Register online on Club Assistant - click on the REGISTER ONLINE NOW button at top or bottom of this page.
Online entries are paid by credit card to "ClubAssistant.com Events."Team Entries:
Team entries are gladly accepted! Email Marcia Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org
for entry procedures or questions.Results
Complete results will be emailed to each participant. All corrections must be sent to the event director before January 31, 2021. Final results will be posted in the results tab on the Pacific Masters Swimming webpage and emailed to each participant approximately one week later.Top Ten:
As of 2019, the All-Time Top Ten list can be found here
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Online Registration will open on 12/1/2020.