It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Wed, Feb 24, 2021
Sat, Apr 10, 2021
Sanctioned by the Pacific Masters for USMS Inc. Sanction #381-S003
Swimming three races is three times more fun, especially when you have a month to get it done. The THRICE Postal allows you to swim all the distances of your favorite stroke, or any stroke. You must enter your times for all three distances in the event and the combined time will be the winner for each stroke, for each age group. Enter just butterfly? Sure! Enter just distance freestyle? Of course! Enter everything because you’re so versatile? Absolutely!LOCATION: Events may be swum in any 25-yard or 25-meter length pool but meter-times must be converted into short-course yards. Use this website to convert your meters times to yards.
DATE: March 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021. All events must be swum on or between these dates.
ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be age 18 or older as of the last day of the meet and be currently registered members of U.S. Masters Swimming. Foreign swimmers must provide proof of current membership in their country’s Masters Swimming governing body. ENTRY LIMITS: You may enter as many or as few events as you like. You must submit your times for all three distances, for each stroke you choose to enter, for your entry to be complete. Submit all results online in a single entry after you have swum.ENTRIES: Online entries only. Deadline for entries: April 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST.Your online entry is not complete until you have received a confirmation of your entry by email. If you do not receive this confirmation following your entry, please contact the Meet Director.TIMING: A pace clock, smartwatch, or stopwatch may be used for timing purposes. If you use a pace clock add “.99” to your documented time. For a time submitted with no tenths or hundredths, .99 second shall be added to the time submitted. The Meet Director reserves the right to remove any clearly incorrect results.RULES:
- Entering an event means you complete all three swims in that event, and submit all three times.
- There is no limit to the number of events you may enter.
- Events can be swum anytime during the date range listed in the “DATE” section and do not all have to be swum on the same day. You can swim the same event multiple times within the date range listed and enter your fastest time.
- Water starts are allowed but no time adjustments can be made.
- Having a Starter and Timer to collect times are recommended but not required for event entry.
- 2021 USMS Rules govern these events, including USMS Rule 102.12.1 regarding swimwear.
- Drafting, flotation, and propulsive devices (pull buoys, fins, paddles, snorkels, wet suits, etc.) are not permitted.
- No more than two swimmers may share a lane. If a lane is shared, each swimmer must stay on his or her side of the lane during the entire race (i.e. no circle swimming).
- Participants must follow their facility guidelines for physical distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- USMS starts and strokes rules apply, but we will be using the honor system. Swim fast. Swim fair.
ENTRY FEES: $10 for one event in online registration. $4 for each additional event. Please note: when paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from “ClubAssistant.com Events.”
AWARDS: Special custom THRICE lucite magnets to those with the fastest combined time in each event, in each age group. Awards will be mailed to recipients.MERCHANDISE: Great heathered navy THRICE long sleeve t-shirts are available to commemorate your swims. $25, in sizes XS-XXL; men's and women's sizes. You can order t-shirts during your event registration or separately at this shopping link.
. ONLINE EVENT: To celebrate our award winners and participants a Zoom event will be held at 6pm Pacific Time on April 20th, 2021 where all participants will have an opportunity to chat with, commiserate with, or congratulate each other. A link to the Zoom event will be emailed to participants at the conclusion of the THRICE Postal on April 11th, 2021.MEET DIRECTOR: Marcia Benjamin, firstname.lastname@example.orgEVENTS:
QUESTIONS: Contact Marcia Benjamin, email@example.com
||BUTTERFLY (50, 100, 200)
||BACKSTROKE (50, 100, 200)
||BREASTSTROKE (50, 100, 200)
||SPRINT FREESTYLE (50, 100, 200)
||INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY (100, 200, 400)
||DISTANCE FREESTYLE (200, 500, 1000)
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "MEMOSWIMTEAM.COM."
Online Registration closed on 4/10/2021.