It is now Eastern Time (EDT) on .
Will you be ready for IM Madness during March of 2020?
What is IM Madness?
An ePostal event for swimmers seeking an IM challenge.
How to enter:
- Choose an event below: Sweet 8, 12, or 24.
- Start the clock and swim madly.
- Complete sub-events combining them into a single event.
- Record your splits (see more on this below).*
- Stop the clock.
- Record your time.
- Come back here to the online entry, and submit your times!
|1. Sweet 8:
Total: 800 yards
|2. Sweet 12 - 3 X 400 IM
4 X 100 IM
2 X 200 IM
1 X 400 IM
Total: 1200 yards
|3. Sweet 24 - 3 X 800 IM
4 X 200 IM
2 X 400 IM
1 X 800 IM
Total: 2400 yards
Between Sunday, March 1 and Thursday, April 30, 2020 in any 25 yard pool.*Recording Splits:
Please have timers record 50 splits for each event. Submission of split sheets may be required for the verification of a record. Click here to find split sheets for your convenience
$10 for each individual entry. Long sleeved T-shirt: $22 (S, M, L, XL, XXL) Sign up online on Club Assistant, paying with credit card to “Club Assistant.com Events.” Fees are non-refundable.Event Rules:
Click to view the records from 2019.
- The event must be swum in its specific order in a 25 yard (SCY) pool.
- The recorded time begins at the start of the 1st swim in an event and ends at the finish of the last swim in the event.
- Swimmers may rest between events as long as desired, provided Rule 2 is followed.
- Results are based on cumulative time.
- Swimmers may swim one or more events. Each event must be swum on a different day. An event fee will be charged for each event.
- If two or more swimmers report the same cumulative time, a tie will be declared.
- Per USMS 202.1.1(3).(b) times will not be eligible for USMS records and Top Ten consideration.
For more information:
Visit USMS Calendar of Events or http://www.ncmasters.org/Sanctioned by
North Carolina LMSC for USMS, Inc. Sanction No. 130-S005
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."