It is now Eastern Time (EDT) on .
Tue, Mar 1, 2022
Sat, May 14, 2022
Will you be ready for IM Madness during March and April of 2022?
What is IM Madness?
An ePostal event for swimmers seeking an IM challenge.
How to enter:
- Choose an event below: Sweet 8, 12, or 24.
- Start the clock and swim madly.
- Complete sub-events combining them into a single event.
- Record your splits (see more on this below).*
- Stop the clock.
- Record your time.
- Come back here to the online entry, and submit your times!
|1. Sweet 8:
Total: 800 yards
|2. Sweet 12 - 3 X 400 IM
4 X 100 IM
2 X 200 IM
1 X 400 IM
Total: 1200 yards
|3. Sweet 24 - 3 X 800 IM
4 X 200 IM
2 X 400 IM
1 X 800 IM
Total: 2400 yards
Between Sunday, March 1 and Saturday, April 30, 2022 in any 25 yard pool.*Recording Splits:
Please have timers record 50 splits for each event. Submission of split sheets may be required for the verification of a record. Click here to find split sheets for your convenience
. Note: Split sheets may be requested in the case of a tie or record.Fee:
$12 for each individual entry. Long sleeved T-shirt: $23 (S, M, L, XL, XXL) Sign up online on Club Assistant, paying with credit card to “NCMASTERS.ORG.” Fees are non-refundable.Event Rules:
Click to view the records from 2020
- The event must be swum in its specific order in a 25 yard (SCY) pool.
- The recorded time begins at the start of the 1st swim in an event and ends at the finish of the last swim in the event.
- Swimmers may rest between events as long as desired, provided Rule 2 is followed.
- Results are based on cumulative time.
- Swimmers may swim one or more events. Each event must be swum on a different day. An event fee will be charged for each event.
- If two or more swimmers report the same cumulative time, a tie will be declared.
- Per USMS 202.1.1(3).(b) times will not be eligible for USMS records and Top Ten consideration.
For more information:
Visit USMS Calendar of Events or http://www.ncmasters.org/Sanctioned by
North Carolina LMSC for USMS, Inc. Sanction No. 132-S004
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "WWW.NCMASTERS.ORG."
Online Registration closed on 5/14/2022.