It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Sat, Aug 1, 2020
Mon, Sep 14, 2020
Hosted by: Sebastopol Masters Aquatic Club
Why the 400 Fastest Pull for Sebastopol?
Sebastopol Masters LOVES to pull! Top 3 men and women in each category (paddles and no hand paddles) win a prize! Ribbons awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in category for men and women in each age group. Because who doesn't love to pull?
- MUST use a pull buoy of your choice.
- NO kicking allowed.
- NO dolphin kicks off the walls.
- Flip turns ARE allowed.
- If you lose the buoy at any point, you must reattach it.
- The 400 pull can be swum in any length pool. Please refer to this website for instructions on converting your 400 LC or 400 SCM time correctly. https://www.si-swimming.com/times/time-conversion/
- 400 pull MUST be completed between August 1, 2020-August 31, 2020.
- All mailed entries MUST be postmarked by September 7, 2020 and received by September 14, 2020.
- One time/entry per swimmer.
- You may swim the event as many times as you want for a faster time, but only one time/entry will be accepted per swimmer.
- Cost - $10 per swimmer.
- Each age group will have two categories. Category 1: No hand paddles allowed. Category 2: May use hand paddles.
- In water start only, no diving allowed.
- You may time yourself, OR have someone record your time.
- Paricipants must follow their facility guidelines for social distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html.
Contact Kevin Keatingkevk711@hotmail.com
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Online Registration will open on 8/1/2020.