It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Sun, Aug 1, 2021
Tue, Sep 14, 2021
Hosted by: Sebastopol Masters Aquatic Club
Why the 400 Fastest Pull for Sebastopol?
Sebastopol Masters LOVES pulling! Top 3 fastest times overall in each category (no hand paddles/paddles) will be awarded a custom medal to commemorate their achievement. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each category in each age group (18-24, 25-29, 30-34 etc.) will receive a special event ribbon. This ePostal is part of the Pandemic Challenge Series held by Pacific Masters Swimming. Information on the series can be found here. CHALLENGE SERIES POINTS: 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 for 1st through 6th place respectively for each age group for each event. There will be an online social event to announce the Top 3 fastest pullers in each category and winners.
Questions?Contact Eric Hektnere.firstname.lastname@example.org
- In water start, no diving allowed.
- Must use a pull buoy of your choice.
- No kicking allowed.
- No dolphin kicks off the walls.
- Flip turns are allowed.
- If you lose the buoy at any point, you must reattach it.
- The 400 pull can be swum in any length pool. Please refer to this website for instructions on converting your 400 LC or 400 SCM time correctly. https://www.si-swimming.com/times/time-conversion/
- 400 pull must be swum on or between August 1, 2021--August 31, 2021. All results must submitted by September 14, 2021.
- All mailed entries must be postmarked by September 7, 2021 and received by September 14, 2021.
- Swimmers may enter times for both 400 pull categories.
- You may swim each category as many times as you want for faster times, but only one entry, with times for one or both categories, will be accepted per swimmer.
- Cost - $10 for one category, $15 for both categories.
- Category 1: No hand paddles. Category 2: Hand paddles.
- You may time yourself or have someone record your time. For self-timing, a pace clock, stopwatch or smartwatch must be used. If you use a pace clock add ".99" to your documented time. For times submitted with no tenths or hundreths, .99 seconds shall be added to the time submitted. Event director reserves the right to remove any incorrect results.
- No more than 2 swimmers splitting the lane allowed (no circle swimming).
- Participants must follow their facility guidelines for social distancing and COVID-19 precautions during the event. For your reference, the CDC guidelines for aquatic venues can be found at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html
- Age groups: In open water and postal swims, the eligibility of a swimmer shall be determined by the age of the swimmer on December 31 of the year of competition, except for 18-year-olds, who must be 18 on the day that they swim.
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."
Online Registration closed on 9/14/2021.