It is now Pacific Time (PDT) on .
Fri, Feb 18, 2022
Wed, Mar 23, 2022
Relay-Only Individual Registration
Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Sun, Mar 27, 2022
Relay Team Registration
Mon, Mar 28, 2022
Sat, Apr 2, 2022
Relay Online Registration closed at 11:59 PM on Sat, Apr 2, 2022.
Pacific Masters Swimming Short Course Championships
April 1st -3rd, 2022
Friday April 1st, Warm-ups 7:30 am, Meet starts at 8:30 am
Saturday April 2nd, Sunday April 3rd, Warmups 7:00 am, Meet starts at 8:00 Check in:
only for 1650 Free, 400 IM, 500 Free, 1000 FreeDeck Entries:
Only for Relay EntriesSanctioned by the Pacific Masters for USMS, Inc. Sanction # 382-S005Location:
Morgan Hill Dennis Kennedy Aquatics Center. 16200 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037COVID-19 Requirements:
Per Santa Clara County Health Department Guidance, masking is required for all indoor activities, not limited to and including Locker rooms, Office Areas, Meeting/Party Rooms and enclosed areas. Masking currently is recommended but not required for outside activities.Directions:
From Southbound Highway 101: take Dunne Avenue exit, go left and cross over 101, go right at the first street (traffic light), Condit Road. Pool is on left, about ¼ mile. From Northbound Highway 101: take Tennant Avenue exit, go right and make immediate left onto Condit Road. Pool is on right.Parking:
Park in the main paved lot of the facility, the EAST side of Conduit Road, and the main large lot on the south side of the facility (side with the solar panels). Do not park at the House of Thunder Harley Davidson Dealership or Patio World. Those lots are for their patrons only and vehicles will be towed at your expense. Please secure vehicles and contents as the City of Morgan Hill, The Morgan Hill Aquatics Center, nor Pacific Masters Swimming take ANY responsibility to damage or theft to any vehicles or personal belongings. Facility:
Morgan Hill Dennis Kennedy Aquatics Center. 25 yd x 50-meter outdoor heated pool. Sixteen (16) lanes are available for competition. The length of the competition course without a bulkhead is in compliance with and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 106.2.1. There will be five (5) lanes for warm up and cool down. Locker rooms and additional restrooms are available. The primary timing system will be automatic timing. Times may be submitted for USMS records and USMS Top 10 consideration. Pacific Masters requirements for records and Top 10 consideration are the same as those for USMSTime:
Friday April 1st, Warmups at 7:30 am, Meet begins at 8:30 am.
Saturday and Sunday April 2nd and 3rd, Warmups begin at 7:00 am, Meet begins at 8:00 am.Rules & Eligibility:
Current USMS rules will govern the meet. All participants must be age 18 or older as of the last day of the meet and be currently registered members of U.S. Masters Swimming. Foreign swimmers must provide proof of current membership in their country’s Masters Swimming governing body.Entry Limits:
Maximum of 6 events per day, 7 events for three-day meet, excluding relays. This meet is short course (SC) yards. To convert SC meter times to SC yards times, conversion tables can be found at swiminfo.com
- Individual entries close Wednesday March 23, 2022 11:59 pm.
- Swimmers entering relays only must register online (no charge) between Thursday March 24 and Sunday March 27, 2022 11:59 pm.
- Relay Teams may be entered online beginning Monday March 28th and closing Saturday April 2nd, 2022 11:59 pm.
No late or individual deck entries will be accepted. Relays may be deck entered.Entry Fees for Individual Events:
$22 per one event, $48 for 2-4 events, and $55 for 5-7 events. No refunds will be made.Mailed Entries:
No paper entries for individual events shall be accepted. If you do cannot enter online, please contact Michael Greymont (Meet Director) at 408-891-2948 before March 21st.Deck Entries:
Only for relays.Check In:
This is a partially pre-seeded meet. Swimmers are considered checked-in for all individual events with 200 yards and less. Online check-in on Swimphone.com will be available for the 1650 and 400IM from 6:00pm March 28th until 5:00am March 30th. In person check-in closing times below:
|Events 1 & 2
||Women’s 400 IM
||Women’s 500 Free
||Men’s 500 Free
|Events 55 & 56
Athletes who do not check-in will not be seeded and will not be allowed to compete in that event.Seeding:
All events shall be swum fastest to slowest. Because this is a Championship meet, NT (No Time) entries are not allowed. Women and Men will swim together for the 1650y Free Mixed Event (events 1,2) and 1000y Free Mixed Event (events 55, 56)Relays:
Swimmers may swim in either the gender or mixed relay of a particular type, but not both. Cards must show correct first and last names and correct age for each swimmer. Relay swimmers not participating in individual events must enter online (no charge). Teams are encouraged to enter relays online and Teams may pay relay fees online as well. Online Relay entry instructions will be sent to the coaches in a separate email. Coaches may contact the meet director for additional assistance if necessary. Relay Entry Fees:
Relay entry fees are $10.00 per entered relay. Relay entries are required 90 minutes prior to relay events being swum.Scoring:
Individual Events :21-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and double for relays for each age group. Note: Only 2 relays per club may score per age group of a relay.Awards:
Ribbons will be presented to first through eighth place. High point awards for each gender and age group. Team awards will be given for the top three teams in large, medium, and small groups.Psych Sheet and Program:
Emailed to all participants prior to start of meet. Hospitality:
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all working officials at the meet. Snack bar:
Various food trucks will be available directly outside the competition pool for all competitors and spectators.Meet Director:
Michael Greymont email@example.com (408) 891-2948 (after 6pm please)Meet Referee:
- Smoking and the use of other tobacco products is prohibited on the pool deck, in the locker rooms, in spectator seating, on standing areas, parking lots, and in all areas used by athletes, during the meet and during warm-up periods.
- Sale and use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all areas of the meet venue.
- No glass containers are allowed in the meet venue.
- No propane heater is permitted except for snack bar/meet operations.
- All shelters must be properly secured. Please do not use stakes in the landscaping due to irrigation system.
- Destructive devices, to include but not limited to, explosive devices and equipment, firearms (open or concealed), blades, knives, mace, stun guns and blunt objects are strictly prohibited in the swimming facility and its surrounding areas. If observed, the Meet Referee or his/her designee may ask that these devices be stored safely away from the public or removed from the facility. Noncompliance may result in the reporting to law enforcement authorities and ejection from the facility. Law enforcement officers (LEO) are exempt per applicable laws.
- Operation of a drone, or any other flying apparatus, is prohibited over the venue (pools, athlete/coach areas, spectator areas and open ceiling locker rooms) any time athletes, coaches, officials and/or spectators are present.
- Animals with the exclusion of Registered Service Animals are NOT permitted on the pool deck at any time. If you have a Registered Service Animal, please check in with the Meet Director upon entry of the facility.
Women’s events are numbered (Odd) and Men’s events are numbered (Even) The last heat of the 1650 and 1000 Free will be swum in the first available course where all other heats have been completed. The 1650 and 1000 free events will be combined women and men (mixed).Hotels: SPECIAL HOTEL OFFERS FOR PACIFIC MASTERS ATTENDEES
The City of Morgan Hill is excited to welcome you to the Morgan Hill Aquatic Center this April! We have all the information you need to book your hotel and plan your stay. Go to www.visitmorganhill.org/masters22 for preferred hotels and special offers for Pacific Masters attendees! Get inspired for your visit and check out Visit Morgan Hill on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.
ORDER OF EVENTS
Friday, April 1, 2022 -
Warm-ups start at 7:30 AM
Meet Session starts at 8:30 AM
Saturday, April 2, 2022 -
Warm-ups start at 7:00 AM
Meet Session starts at 8:00 AM
Sunday, April 3, 2022 -
Warm-ups start at 7:00 AM
Meet Session starts at 8:00 AM
Note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "CITY OF MORGAN HILL."
Online Registration closed on 3/23/2022.