The Los Angeles Running Club (LARC) is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization that unites runners and walkers in Southern California. In addition to competing in numerous races, we offer year-round training runs, an interval training track night, recreational and travel activities, and social gatherings. We’re dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles and enduring friendships.
Ten Reasons to Join
1. Regularly scheduled interval, tempo, long slow distance, recovery and hill group runs at various distances for all abilities
2. Group participation in various marathons and relays – Los Angeles Marathon, San Diego Rock N Roll, San Francisco and others
3. Fun social activities
4. Discounts for select local races
5. Specially negotiated hotel rates for select out-of-town marathons
6. Pre-marathon pasta load dinners
7. Inexpensive yearly dues – just $55 to join
8. Training schedules available exclusively to members
9. Philanthropic activities
10. Friendly, warm and welcoming members
If you still have questions please email LARC Info Request
How Do I Join?
Please feel free to join us at any of our runs with our compliments. If you decide you like the club and would like to run with us on a regular basis, please complete all the required fields on this online application. On Page 2 you will be asked for your credit card information.
***Membership year begins July 1st and ends June 30th.
New and renewing memberships extend to June 30, 2018.
New and renewing members receive one free LARC running shirt while supplies last.